Monday, April 5, 2010

Why we're here

Five months ago, Q & A bought D90 cameras together. They spent the previous couple of months researching, talking to people and visiting shops before deciding to take the plunge. That was the giddy, hopeful beginning.

Moving from being casual, occasional photo-takers to keen-eyed photographers requires discipline to keep practising. So, they decided to set up a shared photo blog with the goal of posting up at least three pictures a week.

Two girls, two D90s and a white, minimalistic blog. Welcome to the eyes of She and Iris.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Athalia, what you've written sounds very confusing. Let me guess . . . It's not about two girls and 2 D90s, right? it's about you and Fergus both having the same camera. 'She' is you and 'Iris" is your lens. Makes more sense to me this way. I could be wrong, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so sorry for the confusion! Actually, my friend, who goes by the initial Q, and I share this blog. My camera is called Iris, and her camera is nicknamed "She".

    Fergs doesn't post his pictures here, but he gives us both advice on taking pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Curious eyes

Followers